Select a volunteer shift, change password review hours, etc.
What do I need to do when I arrive in the concession stand?
Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Apple Valley Hockey Association. Without the many hundreds of volunteers contributing many thousands of hours, AVHA could simply not exist. We greatly appreciate the work that everyone does to help make our children’s hockey experience a positive and enjoyable one and to make the AVHA program successful. Following are some highlights of our on-line volunteer system:
- You are in control. Each team will be assigned games/events to fill. You may choose the dates and times that work best for you. This is on a first come first served basis.
- Sign up on-line at your convenience. View all open shifts in one central location and select those that best fit your hectic schedule. Remember it is a first come, first served system.
- Additional volunteer opportunities. In addition to the standard opportunities, we have the ability to add new events as needed.
- Better tracking and reporting. The new on-line system will contain features to ensure that all shifts are covered for each event, attendance is monitored and credited.
- If you have questions please contact Vicki Kotsonas.